2013 Thank goodness you are here and good riddens to 2012, what a fantatic and chaotic year it was.
I embrace this new year and all it has to bring....and to ensure this years success I am taking on and making this one a new journey, not only to make it exciting but to know that I put every effort into making this year a successful, productive and positve one.
As I mentioned in my Youtube video I am going to be blogging this journey not only to share my experience with you, but also to hoefully help you also be motivated and not be alone in this new transition of life and wellness.
So here we go!!! The goals that I have to accomplish before Winter's end is as follows:
Goals to Achieve by Ostara (March 21st)
1) Get back on track with my weight loss, I have a goal of 20 lbs that I want to lose from my previous pregnancies as well as the lazy winter days.
2) Continue to build up The Green Eyed Owl and get to the final vision of what I want it to be as a whole.
3) Move back to Washington (State) so that my husband and I can be back close to friends and some family.
4) Cut out ALL sweets!!! (Already halfway there so this should be easy!)
5) Do the Dr. Oz 3 day detox
My 3 Affirmations are:
I am a strong willed woman and can achieve any goal that I set!!!
I am a great mother and wife!!
I am happiest when I inspire and help others be happy and feel inspired as well!!
Quotes that will motivate me:
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path"
Best of Luck to you all!!! I am really looking forward to sharing this journey with you!!!
Much Love and Light to each of you as well as MANY Blessings!!!